🔷 Operational Managment Systems
🔷 IoT Solutions & Building automation
🔷 Cloud base Solutions
🔷 Mobile Applications & website
🔷 Wifi & band Width Distribution
🔷 Virtual Technology Management
🔷 E-Marketing & e-Commerce
🔷 CRM / PMS / Hotel Management Solutions
🔷 Block Chain technology
🔷 Artificial intelligence
🔷 Reservation Management & GDS
🔷 NFC Technology & Sensors Solutions
🔷 In-Room Connectivity & Entertainment
🔷 Central Reservation Systems
🔷 Safety & Security Systems
🔷 Housekeeping management
🔷 Voice Technology solutions
🔷 RFID / EPPOS solutions
🔷 Robots, chatbots Technology
🔷 Digital Marketing Solutions & SEO
🔷 Data analytics & Data warehousing
🔷 Online booking & Branding tools.
🔷 IT & Engineering Facility Management
🔷 Administrative technology and solutions
🔷 08:00 – 08:45 Registrations and Itinerary Collection
🔷 08:45 – 09:00 Chairman’s Welcome Remarks
🔷 09:00 – 09:30 Presentation no.1:
Future Directions and current trends of Hotel technology: What does it hold?
- What is the latest innovation in hotel industry?
- How technology has affected the hospitality industry?
- What is the impact of new trends of technology on hotel guest experience?
- What are the factors that drive innovation in a hospitality business?
🔷 09:30 – 10:00 Presentation no.2:
Digital Hotel Technology is Everywhere: Challenges, Priorities and Buzzwords
- What are the main challenges for hotel to adopt digital technology?
- What are the factors that influence the development of hospitality industry?
- Enlist some next generation hotel technology applications
🔷 10:00 – 10:30 Presentation no.3:
Hotel operations management: Inventory and revenue:
- Is everything that guests need in order?
- Did it just affect you, or did it also affect your customers?
- As the hospitality market returns, how can hoteliers ensure their business become profitable again?
- How to innovate to drive operational efficiencies, as well as squeezing every ancillary revenue out of a property?
🔷 10:30 – 11:00 Business Meeting 1
🔷 11:00 – 11:30 Business Meeting 2
🔷 11:30 – 12:00 Business Meeting 3
🔷 12:00 – 12:30 Presentation no.4:
Robots, Artificial Intelligence and Service Automation (RAISA) in Hotels:
- Discuss the current state and potential capabilities for application of robots, artificial intelligence and automated services (RAISA) in hotel companies?
- Evaluate the research and practical implications of RAISA?
- In what ways has AI transformed communication between guests and hotels?
- How RAISA enhances the hotel guest experience?
- Application of RAISA during the guest cycle
🔷 12:30 – 13:00 Presentation no.5:
A Closer Look at the Hotel Industry’s Eco-Friendly Push: Tools for success
- Sustainable Hotels: How the Industry is Moving Beyond Green
- Using technology to measure and monitor environmental impacts
- Are there waste disposal and recycling systems in place?
- Driving this message to guests and partners: making sustainability part of your brand
🔷 13:00 – 14:00 Networking Lunch & Exhibition
🔷 14:00 – 14:30 Presentation no.6:
Blockchain Technology & its Implications for the Hotel and Tourism Industry:
- Introducing Blockchain and its power to streamline back office processes
- Blockchain technology for smart city and smart tourism: latest trends and challenges
- Current and Future Uses in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Evaluating blockchain technology and the scope of its application in hospitality operations
- Blockchain Technology Adoption Behavior and Sustainability of the Business in Tourism and Hospitality
🔷 14:30 – 15:00 Presentation no.7:
Digital marketing and marketing strategies: Clever Ways to Encourage More Direct Bookings
- How to Attract More Direct Bookings for Your Hotel
- Key Trends and Easy Hotel Marketing Strategies to Attract New Customers
- Turn your social media into another direct booking channel
- Increase your brand’s online reputation with reviews
🔷 15:00 – 15:30 Business Meeting 4
🔷 15:30 – 16:00 Business Meeting 5
🔷 16:00 – 16:30 Business Meeting 6
🔷 16:30 – 17:00 Presentation no.8:
IoT Smart Adoption: From voice tech to smart sensors
- Looking into trends and role of Voice in IoT Applications: What’s next for smart rooms?
- Leading Types of IoT Wireless Tech and Their Best Use Cases
- Maintaining consumer trust within smart rooms: Finding the balance between personalized services and being intrusive
- In what ways will rooms have to advance to satisfy evolving guest expectations?
- IoT and connectivity: connecting the smart room with PMS to save operating costs
🔷 17:00 – 17:30 Panel Discussion:
Survival of the Fittest for Hotels and Tourism Industry in COVID-19: how do we make sure we function successfully in the new world
- The road to recovery: Making the Hospitality and Tourism experience safe
- What will be its Impact on the Hospitality industry?
- Is there a dating app for OTAs and hotels?
- How hotels and travel agencies can prepare for a post-pandemic future
- Great Ideas: Learn more about hotel sales during COVID-19 and how you can win future business